Monday, June 1, 2009

The Tree On That Tee!!!

I came across a company through MckMama's blog that makes these really cool tees. Then I was flipping through the blog on the Wild Olive website, and came across this t-shirt:





And I am loving my new find!

Why?

Because this theme goes PERFECTLY with my our new journey and commitment to memorize Psalm 1!!!

The tree on that tee is what we wanna be!!!

Say it with me!

The tree on that tee is what we wanna be!!!.

We want to be that tree planted by the waters. Grounded. Unmovable. And, as the tee says ...

Rooted.

Ok, one more time.

The tree on that tee is what we wanna be!!!

I was a cheerleader in high school. Can you tell?

If you want to order one of these tees, go click on the ad in my sidebar. I might have to save my change, or cash in my rainy day money to get one, because I'm a bit low on funds right now.

Where there's a will, there's a way, right? ;-)

Have a great Monday, my Lovely Lurkers. May you be rooted in His love and care for you!

~Brenda

3 comments:

PW said...

They really do look nice, but maybe a little later in the summer after things settle down, maybe? I too have to watch my pennies since this is a move year. Lots of little/big expenses.

Great find.

Love the fact that you made this into a cheer. Made my day!!

PW said...

Oh, just reread your post.....you did add some slight humor in there on purpose,by mixing up the words the second time around, right???? giggle

~Brenda said...

LOL. Total typo. I fixed it.

And yes, I totally understand not being able to spend that much on a tee right now. Like I said ... I'm saving my pennies. I think it'd be cute if those of us that are memorizing could all take a picture of ourselves wearing these tees.

Just a thought ... maybe later when things settle down ...

~Brenda