I don't really call Shaun "Muffin." But I couldn't resist making him squirm a little.
Ahem!
If I had to describe my kids' dad, I'd say he's:

Ahem!
If I had to describe my kids' dad, I'd say he's:
- Serious
- Loyal
- Compassionate
- Gentle
- Dedicated
- Honest
- Encouraging
- Supportive
- Baseball Lover
- Football Lover
- My Lover ;-)
Ok, so he IS a serious person. But as you can see in the picture below, he can be a little goofy too. Which is important when your children are blood relatives of the real Goofy ... and when you're married to me.
Thanks for being the father of my babies, honey. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And yes ... I really do call him "honey."
~Brenda
1 comment:
You did an awesome job on the header! It Looks Great!
Hugs,
Debbie
Post a Comment