Anybody have some bottled time they could spare?
Yeah, me either.
This is mostly my own doing, because I tend to "sign up" for more than I can handle. Such is life these last two weeks, but I hope to get back on track very shortly.
Why do I sign up for more than I can handle?
I think it's twofold.
First, I like to do a lot of things. I like to blog, quilt, cook, have guests over, volunteer for any real need that I see pop up, scrapbook, quilt, never miss a single baseball game that Andrew plays, have shopping dates with my girls, cook for the friends my kids bring over, keep my house clean ...
You get the idea.
Second, with the health issues that I struggle with, I tend to overcompensate. Laziness is one of my pet peeves. A trait I loathe. And I don't want to be lazy. Struggling with fatigue automatically makes me feel lazy, and I end up pushing myself hard to simply fight that feeling with all my might.
I bring all of this up, because I've been struggling with blogging time. Truthfully, blogging is normally at the top of my list, because I feel it is imperative that I do so. Not just to (hopefully) have influence on others, but because it's so therapeutic. So I'm hoping to get back to the ol' drawing board soon and post some high quality posts in the near future.
But what I really logged on to say today, is that I am thinking of all of my Lovely Lurkers, and praying for each of you. I don't know many of you personally, and some of you I know quite well. But God knows each of you, what your struggles are, and where you are headed in life. So I pray that He will have preeminence in your life.
Not just today, but every day.
May it be so for you and for me.
~Brenda
8 comments:
You have had a busy two weeks. Take a rest, and enjoy some quiet time. Thanks for the prayers, and I'm praying for you.
Thank you for this - I am having a hard time with kiddos and some stuff at work. I needed these kind words.
You are not alone girl! I feel the same way often. Praying for you too!
Wow. I'm definitely not the only feeling this way. Thanks, everyone for the encouragement.
Praying for "all ya'll!" :-)
~Brenda
AHHHH that just made my whole life make sense. I love my mom!
;-)
Ash
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog! I appreciate knowing that there are more non-judgemental people out there! :)
I love this post, by the way. It's so wonderful that you spend time praying for people who read your blog! That's something that I find necessary, as I consider my blog to be a part of my ministry!!
Your family is beautiful, by the way :)
Thanks, Kami!! I think they're beautiful, but then, I'm a little biased. :-)
Will pray for you today, that the love for your family and that "old" husband of yours will only grow and grow ...
~Brenda
mmm... I'm workin' on balance and time and priorities as well. I plan on posting about it sometime soon. It's so important to make time for little things that too easily fall through the cracks. I also find blogging to be so therapeutic!
Post a Comment