Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Construction Zone

**** Please note that this site is under construction. I will continue to post as frequent as usual though, so keep lurking!! Thank you for your patience, and any and all suggestions are welcome. :-)

~Brenda

2 comments:

PW said...

Neat...so you're in the building mood!! Cool. Can't wait to see your new blog....though I have to admit, what you have so far is gorgeous. But I know that at times, things are due for a change. Like redecorating...sometiems we just want something new. lol.

Heather said...

Hi again, Brenda. The three columns came through well.

I don't know what the problem could be with adding the layout codes but I know that you'll find out the issue. It's frustrating when things don't work out smoothly...especially when we're just learning how it all works.

I, too, LOVE The Lord; so when I peeked in and saw that we are family - YAY, I praised Him ☺.

Blessings to you and yours,
♥ Heather