What a lovely picture and sentence for today!! I've been just sitting here and staring at that picture and reliving many similar times that I have just sat on the sides of streams, creeks, or rivers and watched the water go by. I have also remembered the fun times of swimming in rivers and creeks, throwing rocks, catching small critters, skating on frozen creeks, etc etc. What wonderful memories this post has evoked. It's an excellent way for me to start to wind down from a very hectic day.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!!!j
The quote is right, contentment and enjoying God's nature is such a gift that many kids/adults in today's society are trying to find with gadgets. Yes, some are fun, but you have to admit such simple pleasures as sitting/playing in or near a creek/stream; and as you posted last time, playing baseball and playing on a trampoline are the best!!
3 comments:
What a lovely picture and sentence for today!! I've been just sitting here and staring at that picture and reliving many similar times that I have just sat on the sides of streams, creeks, or rivers and watched the water go by. I have also remembered the fun times of swimming in rivers and creeks, throwing rocks, catching small critters, skating on frozen creeks, etc etc. What wonderful memories this post has evoked. It's an excellent way for me to start to wind down from a very hectic day.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!!!j
The quote is right, contentment and enjoying God's nature is such a gift that many kids/adults in today's society are trying to find with gadgets. Yes, some are fun, but you have to admit such simple pleasures as sitting/playing in or near a creek/stream; and as you posted last time, playing baseball and playing on a trampoline are the best!!
Ahhh, yes ... summer fun. :-)
This picture was actually taken by Jessie. It's of my cousins little boy, Solomon.
He is super delicious!!
~Brenda
Oh ... and it was taken at my Grandma's house. He's dressed up, because it was about a half hour before her funeral. :-(
~Brenda
Post a Comment