No, no. Not the "My Fave's" that you get to choose when you're a TMobile customer. But more of my favorite things. And one of my very, very, very favorite things is candy. And flowers.
However, since I'm not allowed to have candy because of diet restrictions (raaaarrrrr!!), I've replaced the "real" stuff with a different kind of candy.
Eye candy.
Like these ...
My candy cane roses.
Starbursts.
Sweeeeeeet ....
Yeah. You know the flavor I'm talkin' about.
Is that drule I see on your chin?
To give credit where credit is due ... these last two were taken by Jessie. You know ... Lil' Miss Sunshine on the right sidebar.
She's just like my eye candy.
Only cuter.
And sweeter.
Now go ahead. Break into a bag of lemon drops or Starbursts.
And enjoy some eye candy while you're at it for a double your pleasure experience.
~Brenda
4 comments:
I have violas too....and I just bought an ivy geranium that may look like a peppermint striped flower when it blooms. Gotta wait on that one.
btw, LOVE the look of your blog...you've been busy this week too!!!!
thanks for your kind words ~ I use a Canon 40D as of this past fall - before that the Canon 20D, 10D and other Canon cameras. I've liked them all :)
blessings~
Your new blog look is eye candy, I love it! Beautiful flowers too, I have been enjoying mine so much this week.
Post a Comment