LOL..sounds like something my brother and sister would do to each other.
He he he! I have been offline for a few days so when did you change your blog I love the look of it!!!
I changed it a few days ago. I'm in the process of a major overhaul. :-) I've wanted a three column blog since forever ago, and now I'm working on a good header, etc. Glad ya' like it!! :-) ~Brenda
WHY did you put that picture of me on the side of your blog. why, oh why, must the poor child suffer!
Because it's so fun to make her suffer. ;-) ~Brenda, aka Mama
Kids!!??!!
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL..sounds like something my brother and sister would do to each other.
He he he! I have been offline for a few days so when did you change your blog I love the look of it!!!
I changed it a few days ago. I'm in the process of a major overhaul. :-) I've wanted a three column blog since forever ago, and now I'm working on a good header, etc.
Glad ya' like it!! :-)
~Brenda
WHY did you put that picture of me on the side of your blog. why, oh why, must the poor child suffer!
Because it's so fun to make her suffer. ;-)
~Brenda, aka Mama
Kids!!??!!
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love it.
Post a Comment