
More on that later, but I did not (nor will I ever, ever, ever) forget my Lovely Lurkers, or the Phrase that Photo contest. I will be choosing the winner within the next 24 hours.
So hold on to your prairie bonnets.
I'm waivering between two entries, and this Prairie Mama happens to be somewhat of an indecisive soul.
Good thing I'm the oldest around here, and I make up the rules, huh?
Muahahhahahahhaaaaa!
Stay tuned!
~Brenda
4 comments:
Wow, they even took a moment to pause and say cheese for the camera! giggle. I know what you mean, trying to keep this age group busy sure is a job!! Thankfully my kiddo still has homework and finals to keep him attentive and busy, at least most of the time for a couple more weeks. hehehhe
Wow I can totally relate to your hectic schedule!!
Thanks for stopping by Friday Foodie and leaving some love!!
Brenda,
Your boys are so cute!!! I see they are on the trampoline. My 16 year old just loves his. He says its a great stress reducer. Isn't it sad at 16 our kids have so much stress. School is the main culprit. But now summer is here and he is way less stressed ~~ YAY!!!
Have a Blessed weekend,
Dawn
Oh! I guess I should have specified that both these tweens are not mine!! Just Andrew, on the right. The other tween is Michael, our Pastor's son. We were caring for him while his folks were on a cruise. They are the only two males in the teen group at church, and they have been friends for four years. :-)
More on his stay with us a bit later ...
~Brenda
Post a Comment