Heck, I'm not even pregnant with one baby (in my dreams, right?)!
But I am excessively excited about the next two weeks.
Why?
Because Shaun's sister (Hannah) is having her baby on Tuesday, the 16th, and I can't wait to hold said baby girl in my arms. If there's anything on earth that is so blatantly a gift from God ... it's newborns.
If it's ok with Hannah, I'll post some pictures of her next week. So stick around, Lovely Lurkers.
What does that have to do with two babies?
Just hold on to yer Prairie Skirts ... I'm gettin' to it.
Hannah also provides daycare to a seven month old little girl (I'll call her Baby J for now). So I'll be the back-up provider for a couple of weeks while she is recovering. I have met Baby J before, but her and her Mama just came over to get acquainted with me, my kids, the house, etc.
And we're a perfect fit.
Baby J is adorable, and has such a sweet, mild temperament. Just makes me want to gobble her up.
And I will. In the form of snapshots.
And if it's ok with Baby J's Mama, I'll post the snapshots of her also.
Two babies. That's what I call a double
Somebody pinch me. This is almost too good to be true.
~Brenda, the babysittin', picture takin' little housewife on the Prairie who is so far out of the baby stage she hopes she remembers whether the "tape" goes on the bottom or the top of the diapers
6 comments:
Have fun prepping your house for the baby, this weekend!!
Two babies for you to enjoy...sounds like you're in for a blast!
Well, fortunately, she's not crawling yet, so I don't have to worry about outlets and such. But the floors definitely need to be cleaned!! Her Mama says she likes to graze around and find little cooey things to eat. Ha! So she's not that mobile, but does spend time on the floor.
~Brenda
Just coming to lurk your blog found you through the blog frog! Oh what fun :)
Have a great time with babies there really is no greater joy then a newborn oh how I wish to have my own again (sorry i got sidetracked) and to think my kids are only 1, 6, 4! Have a blessed day
Megan
There's something "magical" about newborns. No doubt about that!
Megan, if you're itching for more when yours are so young, what are you going to do when they're all teens, like mine? Ha!
~Brenda
the word baby gives me uteral envy twinges =) Can't imagine life without a baby to hold, but like Prairie Guy says, "one day there'll be grandbabies." I guess... =D
That's what my husband always says too. I think it's a cop out. LOL. Just kidding. I see their point. Until grandkids, I'll love on nieces and nephews.
~Brenda
Post a Comment