Monday, July 27, 2009

A Wii Little Man Was He

For this weeks MckLinky Blog Hop, we're to post our two favorite kid photos. I had actually chosen two older photos of my kids, but haven't had the time to scan them, etc. So instead, I chose these photos of my nephew, Ben. We share a birthday ... and apparently a flare for competitiveness!

Sung to the tune of Zaccheus was a wee little man.


Benjamin was a wii little man ...




And a wii little man was he ....



He pointed and giggled, and waved his wii ...






A delighted little soul was he ...






Benjamin! You come here!!





For I'm ticklin' your ribs today ...





Yes, I'm ticklin' your ribs today ...





Is that boy super delicious, or what?

~Brenda


MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

What a hoot! I actually was sitting here singing your song out loud :)

Ethel

confused homemaker said...

He's having so much fun in those pictures, I just love it!

Thanks for sharing & Happy Hopping:)

Kami said...

That is just absolutely awesome :) It makes me want to go and listen to Go Fish entirely because that song is on their "Snazzy" CD!

What a cutie he is :)

Brandie said...

Love the pictures. I hope you get your ticker fixed. I work in a Thoracic ICU and they can fix it I know. I will send prayers to you!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

The controller might just be bigger then he is in that first one- what a cute kid!

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Alexis said...

I LOVE this! Cuteness!!!

Tara said...

That sure looks like fun! Ben reminds me of my little Andrew!

Anonymous said...

He is "Super Delicious" however, being the Mama, I'm a little partial. Loved your post about Andrew. It is a wonderful thing, seeing our children discovering their God given talents. Thanks for the invite.
Mary

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

He is adorable!