Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No News Is .....

.... No news!

Not sure if no news is good news, bad news, or just no news. I'm still twiddling my thumbs, waiting for Dr. S. to call me about the ultrasound (echocardiogram). I did hear that my blood work was all normal. They tested electrolytes and magnesium levels. I'm glad they were normal, in a not so glad way, as that would have been a simple fix to a scary problem.

So ... we wait. And in the meantime, I am practicing the word "no" and handing off various forms of commitments. I'm rather proud of myself for doing so, if I do say so myself!!

Have I mentioned I'm co-dependant? I like to rescue people in their troubles, even if it's their fault.

Sorry ... I digress ...

I'm learning the world goes 'round without this little housewife on the prairie stepping in to rescue. So I will continue to rest when I need to rest. Those extra heartbeats really kick in after I eat, and so I will continue to take a nap - guilt free - during those times.

And I pinky swear that I will post any little tidbit of news I hear.

In the meantime, let's get to prayin', prairie fans!! Not just for me, but for Stellan, whom you can read about by clicking on that little button on the left that says, "Pray for Stellan."

Amen?

Amen.

~Brenda

5 comments:

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

No news scares me... I hate being in the spot you are at! Hopefully you hear something tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I like to rescue people in their troubles, even if it's their fault.

this just made me laugh out loud, Brenda!!! I am so opposite. I just think to myself "this is NOT my problem!" I have enough problems LOL!

Kim said...

I try to go with "no news is good news" but that certainly doesn't make the waiting any easier!

Stay well and get some rest!

It's Jo - a fellow BlogFrog Community Leader stopping in to say hello.

Lucy and Ethel said...

No news is frustrating and a bit stressful!!!

Here's hoping your GOOD news will come soon :)

Lucy

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

I hate waiting for important news! I will be praying that you get good news-soon.