
I don't like frogs.
I love blogs.
Put them together, and you have the BlogFrog.
And I love the BlogFrog.
Check out their new layout HERE for a little sneaky poo of your own. And if you have a blog, grab one of their widgets!! They generate more traffic, look great, and keep you updated on who has visited your blog.
What a deal!!
~Brenda, the BlogFrogger
2 comments:
And Everybody, you need to check out (and JOIN) Brenda's BlogFrog Community! Her widget is on the left hand side of the page. Here you can start discussion about teenagers, knitting, life on the prairie, or anything else you want. Don't be shy, hop on in!
To Join, either click, "become a member" or for an easier way, click on "Visit the Prairie Tales Community" One the rt hand side you'll see "Community members, and then a little button that says "Join" Click it and you'll be on your way!
Yes, yes ... everything Tara said!
~Brenda
Post a Comment