Monday, July 6, 2009

I'd Rather ....

You know those bumper stickers that say ...

I'd rather be fishing.

I'd rather be boating.

I'd rather be skiing.

I'd rather be golfing.

Well, I'd just like to say that today ...

I'd rather be blogging.

I hear the laundry calling my name. I hear bills calling my name. I hear baseball games calling my name.

And so, my dear Lovely Lurkers, I may not get a pictorial post in today.


For pictures are sweet,
Moreso than treats,
But I must accomplish my feats,
Before I post my sweet treats.

But I will return,
As soon as tides turn,
So make yourself at home,
Pull up a chair and roam!

There's lots of other posts,
To keep you on your toes,
So relax, enjoy, and roam,
Until order once more graces my home!


Wow. After that poem, I'll bet you're hoping I stick with the pictorial posts more often ...

~Brenda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Brenda, No not now, I like the poem too...it's fun and I know what you are talking about. Thank you for joining me on Xaqnga, you could also join me on blogger in time....I really love your colours and your background. Have a nice day
Godeliva van Ariadone