Your blog is great! Nice to meet you via Blog Frog! It's exciting to be a part of all this. Great pic today! My husband & I enjoy riding 4-wheelers, too!
I'm just catching up on your blog, as I've been out the last couple of days (I just had my wisdom teeth removed)! Your picture today is adorable :)
I just LOVE the sign that you posted about on your way to the baseball game! How hilarious of them to be SO honest :)
Regarding your health issues, how amazing of you to be so completely transparant with your lurkers. I think it's really amazing that you opened your heart and shared your story. You will certainly be in my prayers - please keep us updated!
I'm visiting from The Blog frog Community Leaders! So great to get to know you. Cant wait to learn more about you and your beautiful family. Im following your blog now!
9 comments:
Your blog is great! Nice to meet you via Blog Frog! It's exciting to be a part of all this. Great pic today! My husband & I enjoy riding 4-wheelers, too!
I'm just catching up on your blog, as I've been out the last couple of days (I just had my wisdom teeth removed)! Your picture today is adorable :)
I just LOVE the sign that you posted about on your way to the baseball game! How hilarious of them to be SO honest :)
Regarding your health issues, how amazing of you to be so completely transparant with your lurkers. I think it's really amazing that you opened your heart and shared your story. You will certainly be in my prayers - please keep us updated!
Loves! :)
Very cute picture. I love the caption too.
I'm coming to you through the BlogFrog Community assignment for this week. It's going to be fun getting to know more about your blog.
Hello, I'm Lynnette - a fellow Blog Frog community leader.
I'm doing my "assignment" and clicked on your blog and I'm very glad I did. :) Your blog is adorable and I'm glad I stopped by.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
How cute! I'm stopping by to introduce myself - I am a Blog Frog Community Leader too - nice to meet you!
I'm off to follow your blog on blogger and look around now!
This picture made me smile. Saying hi from BlogFrog Community Leader, so glad to have found your blog.
Hi! I am also a community leader for Blog Frog. Very cute blog. Love the popsicle pic.
Too cute!
I'm visiting from The Blog frog Community Leaders! So great to get to know you. Cant wait to learn more about you and your beautiful family. Im following your blog now!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
I'm just stopping by as your fellow community leader for the BlogFrog. My teeth hurt just looking at this picture! lol
Post a Comment