A little old fashioned temperature taking with my yogurt thermometer. If that ain't a way to ferment, I don't know what is!
This one isn't very funny, but it's darn cute.
This is Jessie's beau, Blaine. When Jessie caught this on camera it tickled me. Partly because he's the serious type, and partly because he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. :-)
Remember this cutie? She still comes over once in a while, when my sister-in-law has an appointment or isn't feeling well and is unable to care for her.
I think I've posted this one before, but it still makes me chuckle. This is the catcher on Andrew's baseball team. Who knew he was also a comical artist?
You can click all of these images to see them full size. Now for some blog hopping of my own. Because I'm in need of a good laugh ... or two.
~Brenda
14 comments:
Ha ha! I love the first picture and the look on his face! So cute !
Love the pics. Thanks for sharing. :)
Great photos!
Laugh with me at:
Brown Couch Events
http://browncouchevents.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-time-to-laugh-for.html
Comfort Joy Designs
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-time-to-laugh.html
Deborah
browncoucheventsATgmailDOTcom
Hey! Take a moment to enjoy The Back To School Thingy giveaways, reviews, & discounts!
http://browncouchevents.blogspot.com/2009/07/back-to-school-thingy.html
Very cute!! Love all of the pics!
great pictures!
Love,
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com
Cute photos!
Great pics!
Lol! Great shots!
Those are great! Love the faces!
Happy hopping!
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-time-to-laugh.html
how fun!
I love the one of the mustache!!
Angie
Good choices! What cuties... and they did bring a smile to our face!
I will so have to remember that next time I can't find my themometer!
That first one is funny. I love the look on his face!
Thanks for the grins!!
Left you an award on my blog. Play along if you like!
Post a Comment