Monday, August 10, 2009

I Heart Faces - Fun, Silly Faces




This week's contest on I Heart Faces is "Fun, Silly Faces." So I looked through my pictures, and here's what I came up with (too bad we can only post one). :-)

This is Andrew's first practice session with numchucks. He was mainly being dramatic, but I do give him an A+ for his acting abilities!




(Click on the image to enlarge).



~Brenda

15 comments:

Mandy said...

That is a funny picture! He should be awarded for his great acting skills!

Erica said...

oh wow that is SO FUNNY!

Yelena R. said...

Too funny! He does look like a great actor :)

Alice said...

great expression! i have a similar shot after my son hit himself in the head with his wooden nunchukas - not good, but i was laughing so hard :O)

my photo is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Justin said...

wonderful.... Check out my shot:
http://alookatlifethroughmyviewfinder.blogspot.com/2009/08/silly-faces.html

Brandie said...

that is great!! Love it!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love that face he is making.... Thank you for sharing.

Carrie Vines said...

what a fun shot!

Julia Spencer said...

This is a great shot! You definately caught the moment. ;)

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Hilarious!!

Reflections in My Mirror said...

that is too cute! hope you have a great week.

Steph said...

Too funny!

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

bek said...

Too funny! I have a ham-boy just like him. =)

Came here from I ♥ Faces but took a look at your home page. I enjoyed your thoughts and am praying you get definitive test results soon.

bek (also a Brenda)

TinaJewel said...

your blog is so pretty.
and your andrew is funny. why is it teenaged boys feel the need to be silly in front of the camera more than any other age group?
thanks for "visiting" me. i'm glad you had a fun mom and grandma. my mom is a hoot, but gram? she is sooo serious. i guess that is why my mom is the opposite(she doesn't want to be like her mom)
hope the doctor situation gets resolved soon. i have fired a doctor , two doctors now that i think about it. at first i felt bad, but when i got the care i deserved and i was paying for, i felt so much better.
hope all goes well. have a good week!

Sunil said...

This is really a funny story. It is really entertaing and put a smile on all of us face.

Sunil Choudhary

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step