Friday, September 24, 2010

sneak peek

How 'bout a little sneak peek at what I've been working on in the quilting room, eh?

I'm nearly finished with the binding on the blue one. And about half way done with the burgundy. So honestly ... it won't be much longer. I'm finding out that tacking binding down isn't my favorite thing to do. I could be doing it in a manner that is more difficult than it has to be. I've never had anyone teach me, so I'm guessing at methods here. Which is kinda pathetic, but true.

Anywho ... here are a few tiny shots:






More soon!

In the meantime ... what are you working on?

3 comments:

ashlee said...

My home!!!!

Cori said...

I wish I could quilt, or sew for that matter...I can sew a little bit but nothing like this! ha :) Love the blue one!!

Anonymous said...

Stopping from Mom Loop! Come join the Friday Follow!

I love the fabric colors.