In the meantime, I took a trip to Hancock Fabrics because I needed some more thread. Y'all know what happens when you go to Hancocks for thread, right?
That's right. You come home with more than just thread! I didn't mean to, really. I just needed some tan thread, and I decided to get the black thread for my next project while I was there. Then I wandered the aisles, found the fat quarters, and lurked in the clearance section. That's when I spotted these fat quarters (pictured below).
Who can resist fat quarters that are 60% off!? If you raised your hand, you are in the wrong place. Leave now.
I'm especially fond of the butterfly print. Unfortunately, they only had one, and the fabric lady told me they didn't sell it on a bolt. Hmmm. She also drooled all over said fat quarter. Perhaps she's not telling me the whole story, so that SHE can purchase the bolt.
Ya' never know about those old lady fabric cutters.
Where was I?
Oh, yes. My point was that it's best to simply stay away from Hancock's or JoAnn's when you just need a little thread.
Unless of course you would also like have the money for fabric and a magazine.
Someday, I'll learn that.

3 comments:
That looks like more than just "A" magazine!! :)
Ha ha! Nice "magazine"! I'm like that with a bookstore!
I raised my hand. But then again I'm a dude.
Post a Comment