By the looks of the pics, I should title this big brother, little sister! But I'm going by birth order here, not who is taller. Jessie is actually wearing tall high heels, so this picture doesn't really do Andrew's height justice. I'm three inches shorter than Jessie, so you can imagine what I look like up against Andrew.
Sigh ...
Jessie took Andrew on a date the other night, so I'm simply posting these pictures as proof that just because babies grow up ... they don't lose their cuteness.
Amen?
You don't suppose this post had anything to do with the date idea, do you?
Nah. Me either.
And I'm posting this one



3 comments:
How sweet! What a great idea! Right now it feels like my kiddos just fight constantly. I hope they grow up to really enjoy each other!
I like the new layout :) Your girls are gorgeous!! & that is one handsome son of yours!
awwww. How sweet. Siblings are the best.
I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have enjoyed coming back to your blog many times so I have given you the Versatile Award and put the link to your blog on my post. God Bless.
Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com
Post a Comment