To Shaun, my most faithful reader, and loyal husband,
Thank you for dancing in the minefields and sailin' in the storms with me for the past 21 years. It has been harder than we dreamed, ... but that's what the promise is for. I hope you'll walk with me in the shadowlands for another 21 years ... until the shadows disappear ...
I love you.
~Brenda-Nay
4 comments:
Oh, Brenda! I have to steal this in December when we celebrate our 39th.
My sweet Bren...Thanks for making me bawl at work...again. :-)
Of all the great gifts God has given me on this earth our marriage is the greatest. You are the fulfillment of all I hoped for.
Indeed, who would have foreseen all that we would go through? Who would have guessed 21 years ago that your heart problems would be a minor inconvenience compared to the rest of our shared issues? Who could have seen how dangerous the minefield is? Thanks for walking, no, dancing with me through it. I could not ask or hope for a better partner.
Here is to the next 21, or 42 years! Better yet, here is to eternity, when all the shadows disappear and we can fully enjoy each other and our Lord.
I love you lots,
Shaun
Sooo sweet! And Shaun's response was the sweetest!! I hope Noah and I have a long healthy marriage that mirrors yours!! You are truly blessed :) Thanks for sharing!
I love this! Never heard this guy!
He reminds me of my man Joshua Radin.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment