Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a Weekend!

My nephew's baseball games on Saturday, church on Sunday, and a day with the family yesterday that consisted of pizza, basketball games, and movie going made for a memorable Memorial Day weekend for us.

What's that? You want proof?

You got it!

This is Shaun's sister, and her little one. Me and that gorgeous baby share a birthday. A rapidly approaching birthday. He'll be one, and I'll be .... well, I'll be much older than one.

You didn't think I'd reallly tell you my age, did you?

Anyway, gorgeous baby (and Mama):











Funny how they have the same look on their faces each time I snapped a shot, huh?

And this is that baby's big brother, the baseball player, chowin' down after a long day of playin' hard.








Or hardly playin'. I'm not sure which. Ha! Just kidding. I just happen to have a nack for snapping photos at just the wrong time.

I guess I should keep my day job.

So what did my Lovely Lurkers do this weekend?

~Brenda, the nephew lovin' auntie on the Prairie

3 comments:

April said...

It sounds and looks like you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! What good looking Nephews you have!

PW said...

Yes, handsome nephews! And what a busy weekend. Glad that you had fun.

~Brenda said...

Awww, thanks!! :-)) I tell 'em you said so!!

~Brenda