I Really. Love. To. Blog.
And I think it may have something to do with the fact that I'm the baby of the family. I don't know how it goes for most babies of the family. But for this baby, growing up, my words and opinions never really held a great deal of weight.
I'm not asking for pity. Just stating the way it was. I don't even have any hard feelings over it.
But just because my voice wasn't weighty doesn't mean I didn't have opinions, feelings, or wants - obviously. And admittedly, I was part of it was my problem. Because I'm not good at articulating verbally.
I am easily intimidated.
And I don't like conflict.
Do you believe that?
I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, since the only thing you may know of me is how outspoken and opinionated I am here at Prairie Tales.
But I digress.
My point is that I love to write. And even more, I love for Lovely Lurkers to listen. Without listeners (good ones, like you), I don't know if I'd be able to keep up the blogging.
My Grandma, famous for talking to nobody but herself, wouldn't feel the same. I, however, need Lurkers.
So thank you, Lovely Lurkers, for coming back. For listening, and for commenting, sending me emails, and just being you.
I hope you'll stick around.
And if there's ever a subject you would like me to post about, leave a comment or drop me an email.
You never know, I just might have a pretty good opinion (that you can take or leave, of course).
~Brenda
3 comments:
Early in the morning here, just got up...will try to possibly email you today (hopefully). :)
I LOVE to blog, but I'm not the baby growing up, but to some my opinions don't count.
Anyways, I'll be back in touch. Hopefully you have a good day.
I'm sure we're all (at times) in a position of not feeling like our opinions matter much (whether that be growing up, or with our spouses, kids, in-laws, etc.).
And this is why Blogs were invented. Ha!
I hope you have a good day also. We went to yard sales today - and I got a few good deals!
Now if I can just get rid of all MY junk .... sigh ...
~Brenda
PW,
I also wanted to tell you that you can click the "Visit the Prairie Tales Community" link on the green blog frog widget on the left, and we could start discussions over there also.
Always feel free to email me, of course. Just wanting to inform you of all the options. :-)
TTFN!
~Brenda
Post a Comment