I've actually had this quilt finished for about a week, and then struggled getting time to post. Ah well ... such is life in the land of Prairie Tales.
This quilt is cute, but it's also very small. I have a plans to make a larger one, and I wanted to practice with some scraps before I tried the stars with my expensive fabric. It's a little larger than a placemat, and I plan to simply hang it on a small wall somewhere in the hall upstairs. The larger one I'll make will also be a wall hanging, but in completely different colors.
I'm glad I practiced, because as you can see, my points aren't exactly perfect. Nor is any other part of the quilt, but hopefully you'll be so in love with the colors that you won't mind!
What am I working on now?
You'll find out soon!!!
What are you working on?



2 comments:
This is beautiful. I would be proud to hang it on my wall. p.s. Don't mention the mistakes and 95% won't even notice-they are so minor. You have talent lady.
I LOVE it! It's beautiful. I sure would love to be able to do something like that but my life is pulled in many other directions right now.. I figure when my kids are on their own...LOL.
Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com
Post a Comment