Yes, I'm back. No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.
Darn gravity.
I haven't been feeling very well, and blogging is always the first to go. I'm a bit back up to par today, and hopefully I'll stay that way. I was a little disappointed when I stepped on the scales this morning. My jeans haven't been fitting very well, telling me my butt was disappearing. Anyway, I'm officially two whole pounds underweight. I normally fluctuate between right on the border to five pounds over. At Ashlee's wedding, I was nearly 10 pounds heavier than I am now. So ... I'm not happy. But ... I also don't know what to do about it. I'm eating as much as I can.
----------------------------------
I've been experimenting in the sewing arena. I've branched out of quilting, and am now making various other items. Almost done with them, and I'll post a picture next post. Scout's honor!
----------------------------------
I was cleaning our bedroom last night, and ran across a pile of papers Shaun had put next to the alarm clock. This was among them, in his own handwriting:
How to bore your audience:
1. Stare at the power point while talking.
2. Before the start of the meeting, show no energy.
3. Avoid eye contact.
4. Let your sentences trail ... off ... to ... nothing ...
5. Mumble.
6. Remain glued to a 3 foot diameter circle on the floor.
I assumed he wrote it down quoting some famous Pastor or something, trying to better himself when he preaches. Turns out, he wrote it in a really boring meeting at work. Hahaha! I thought that was hilarious. Somebody could actually turn that into a dang good article and sell it!
-----------------------------------------
This girl:
Is leaving tomorrow to go see this happy newlywed couple:
And
I
am
jealous!
But so happy they get to spend some quality sister time together.
Have fun, girls!!! And don't OD on the Starbucks, eh?
1 comment:
It's about time you show back up. :)
PowerPoint is a great thing ... if used right.
Post a Comment