Wednesday, June 2, 2010

yellow

Today is my birthday. I turn 38. But that's beside the point. The point is that I got a new camera lens for my birthday! To celebrate, I took Jessie out and did some practicing, and I thought you might like to see the results. Our theme was yellow, in case you weren't able to pick up on that. ;)






































And this is Andrew, mocking Jessie. Couldn't resist putting that one in. ;)


I would love to know which one is your favorite and why, so be brave. Leave a comment!! (Please)

5 comments:

Kate said...

I love them all! So cute!!

Cori said...

I like number 11...I just think it is a really cute picture...well they are all really cute :) She is such a pretty girl!

Kami said...

I love the one where she is sitting on the bridge of the playground with the umbrella facing downward. I just love the different angles and textures that you captured in the picture, without taking away from the main subject.

She's very expressive - I love it! These are great pictures!

Happy Birthday Brenda! I pray your day is filled with love and blessings of all kinds!

Duane Scott said...

4th one from the bottom. on the park bench. That's my favorite.

And you do realize, I'm only 20 and saying that. It's not creepy at all. Your daughter's beautiful.

Poor her. i wonder if she knows she's got pictures online. Gasp.

Mandy said...

They are all really good!