From my Simple Woman's Daybook: (Click and link up, will ya'?)
Outside my window... It's sunny! Yay for rain going away and coming again another day!
I am thinking... about my mother-in-law, who is hearing back about an MRI today.
I am thankful for...my mother-in-law, who I hope will hear good news about an MRI today. :)
From the kitchen...possibly a dessert, but we'll be heading over to my mother-in-law's today to celebrate my niece's first birthday. So not much cooking today!
I am wearing...my pink fuzzy robe ... again.
I am creating...a newly painted kid's chair today. It'll go from royal blue to bright yellow!
I am going...nowhere except for the birthday party tonight.
I am reading...Even Now, by Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping...Andrew's team wins the baseball tournament this weekend.
I am hearing...cars drive by on the street, birds chirping, fingers typing.
Around the house...loads of laundry, calling my name.
One of my favorite things...sunshine on my shoulders! It makes me happy. :-)))
A few plans for the rest of the week: Time spent with Shaun's sister and her six kids who are in from Oregon, Andrew's last baseball game of the season (plus the tournament this weekend), writing, reading, and anything else that strikes my fancy. Gotta love summer.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I don't even know who these boys are. But this little self proclaimed leader was giving his team a good talking to, and I thought it was cute how they all sat quietly and gave him their undivided attention like good little teammates.
(Side note: If you have a favorite link up that you participate in, won't you join in my discussion about link ups? You'll find it in My Blog Frog Community, just to the left of this post! Convenient, huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment