We interrupt this blog to bring you an announcement! This announcement is a service of the Prairie Tales blogging network. Please remain seated until this announcement is completely finished. Your patience is appreciated.
Ok, seriously!! I'm excited to let you know that my new blog, The Broken Quill, is up and running!! No, this does not mean that Prairie Tales is shutting down, although there will be some changes made to it in the near future. It just means that I saw the need to begin a writing blog, and I didn't see a way to mesh Prairie Tales in with it.
So Prairie Tales will remain my family blog, while The Broken Quill will be my more professional, straighten up and fly right, and try not to be so sarcastic kinda blog.
Darn you, professionalism.
I would love it if you would head over there and take a little look see. It has an awesome comment layout, where I can directly reply to the comments that you leave, and you can subscribe to any follow up comments by email.
This is called .... benefits of a WordPress blog. :-)
Not that I'm biased or anything.
Ahem! See you over there!
1 comment:
So I should be subscribed to both of them... Cuz I sorta like you.
Err.. your writing. (as he runs away from the husband swinging a bat)
:)
Post a Comment