Love the picture, love C.S. Lewis, Love that quote!Did you take the pic? Just beautiful.Found you over at The Trenches of Motherhood!
Did you take that photo? Gorgeous!
Traci and Duane, I did take the photo. I pass this church multiple time a week, and I've been wanting to take some good photos of it for a long time. So when I finally got my long lens, I jumped at the chance. Especally with that sunset in the back. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the picture, love C.S. Lewis, Love that quote!
Did you take the pic? Just beautiful.
Found you over at The Trenches of Motherhood!
Did you take that photo? Gorgeous!
Traci and Duane,
I did take the photo. I pass this church multiple time a week, and I've been wanting to take some good photos of it for a long time. So when I finally got my long lens, I jumped at the chance. Especally with that sunset in the back. :)
Post a Comment