Friday, June 18, 2010

Eye Candy

We have family in from Oregon this week. Shaun's sister, Sarah, and her six kids. Plus his other sister, Mary,and her three kids. Add in Hannah (who lives here), and us ... and it makes for a heap big wad of kids!

Anyway - I thought I would share some of my eye candy that I've accumulated throughout the week.

Enjoy!


Playing football in Grandma's backyard



Lots of baseball games!!








Little Benjamin



Manly man!!!





 Finished the season 9 and 5!! Woot!




Smiley Kiley




Journey





Faith




Faith, the princess, with the wicked wand that she's not afraid to use!




Faith





Judah




Faith, without the wicked wand


Faith, managing to look innocent with the wicked wand


Journey


Kiley (the designer) and Faith, the princess

Gracelyn turns the big numero uno!!



Isaac, wearing Andrew's ball cap




Adam and Benjamin. Can you tell they're brothers?




Bedee, bedee, that's all for now, folks!!!! Hope you're enjoying good family time this summer too!

2 comments:

Cori said...

Lovely family you have :) Thanks for sharing..hope your weekend is great!

Duane Scott said...

Is that your son? With a mohawk? I never woulda guessed you were the mother of a mohawker.

But seriously, cool family!