We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair
God is with us through these trials we are facing. We are perplexed, indeed. But we are not despairing. In fact, we are hopeful. Not only that Jeanine may make it through this, but that if she does not, we have the hope and promise of seeing her again.
So for now, we just love on her, support her as best we can, and cherish each moment we have with her.
We stick together.
See?
And we do a bit of lovin' on each other too. Taking pictures of babies and children conveys to them that I love them.
Just so ya' know.
I love the sticktuitiveness of our family. I hope it blesses Jeanine as much as it has me the last week.
~Brenda
3 comments:
Great post, Brenda! Thanks for sharing.
This is such a precious post! :) I love it!
I know it has blessed mom Brenda, I know it has also blessed me. Thank you for taking these pictures what a treasure.
Post a Comment