Thursday, September 17, 2009

Laughter Still Lives

Laughter, they say, is the best medicine.

Although we are hard pressed, perplexed, and struck down, we are not without joy - and even laughter. Each time I hear Jeanine chuckle, I find myself trying to forever etch the beautiful echo of it into my mind. I love her laugh, and if it's the best medicine, then I pray that she will be filled to the brim with it.

Here at our house, we've also tried to keep it as joyful as possible. When I find little things like this around the house, it helps to keep my pearly yellow's white's a flashin':





Nothing like a little teenage sibling torture to keep laughter alive out here on the Prairie where it seems, at this time, so desolate.

May laughter also live in your heart and home today ...

~Brenda

2 comments:

Kami said...

That's awesome! :) My kids aren't old enough for those notes yet, but I'm excited to see them come!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Yes, thank goodness for humor and for kids, as they tend to provide quite a bit of it :)

Lucy