Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photo Contest/Giveaway

I'll post the photo for the photo contest in just a sec, but first, here's a picture of what I'm going to send you if you are the lucky (or shall I say gifted?) winner:

Salt and Pepper Shakers:










These are really cool, and they're a lot bigger than they look. In fact, a lot of Tupperware is like that. I was surprised at all of my purchases, because they all look smaller in the catalog. Just something to be aware of...

I'll also be sending the gifted winner one of these modular mates:












I'll be sending you the small one, but not to worry. Remember? They are bigger than they look. :-) It's a 2 liter container, and it's perfect for storing homemade cookies, crackers, etc.

All YOU have to do to win is think up a cute/whitty/appropriate caption for this picture of my son:



















A little info?
Sure....

This was the day our family went out to the prairie lands for a family outing. Obviously, Andrew got a little rumbly in his tummy and went for the great, healthy snack of ... cough, cough ... Doritos.

Now you give me a caption (by leaving a comment) that explains why my sweet son has that sour look on his face. ;-)

Contest ends when I'm good and ready for it to end, so get to work! Truthfully, it might be a few days. This blog is just now getting a face lift, and I'm new to all of this (seriously, I am). Plus I want to alert as many people as possible to the contest. Still ... I won't post any warning as to when it ends, so do whatever it is that makes you creative and enter!

TTFN!!

~Brenda

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"Nacho Cheese? I'm allergic to Nacho Cheese!"

"Why do these chips taste like Horny Toad toe-jammies?"

Shaun

Meredith said...

Love the picture of your son... looks like he's saying, "what is that dreadful smell??"

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen said...

This is bad...I am sorry but my first thought was "Did I forget to wash my hands after I wiped?"

~Brenda said...

I can see right now that I'm going to have to post a GOOD picture of my son after this contest is over. LOL.

He saw the contest today and said, "That doesn't really even look like me!" So in all fairness....I will post a great pic of him when all of this is said and done.

Keep posting those captions!

~Brenda

Anonymous said...

Andrew is saying:

"Yuck, stale Doritoes! Doesn't your mom know about Tupperware?"

Grandma Coats

nikki said...

I could of had a V-8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holley V said...

"Too late but I don't think Doritos are the best thing to have on a sour stomach! . . ."

Love your blog, Brenda! I didn't know you sell Tupperware--I love it! :)

Unknown said...

Mr. Cool - Ranch!

Anonymous said...

"Come take a family picture? No way! Can't you see I'm busy here?"

Katie P.

Jenny said...

"I don't think this batch had enough preservatives!"

Anna said...

OMG! Did that cow just...Ewww???