Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tupperware






Tupperware?





Yep. Tupperware. That's right. I'm selling it. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen much Tupperware since I was a kid. Growing up, my mom always used the little kids cups, and we sometimes got a glass full of soda pop with our dinner. There were three of us, and we had to split one pop. With some ice, that always equaled one cup full. I'm sure Mom was being frugal by splitting the pop three ways, but besides that ... we learned to share.

Mom used Tupperware mixing bowls too. Back then, they were yellow and green. I have quite a few baking memories with those bowls ... pumpkin bread, homemade rolls, and egg nog are the three goodies I recall helping her whip up the most. She still has them, and I'm hoping I will inherit them one day. After all, you can never have enough mixing bowls, right?

Where was I? Oh yes...

Tupperware. If you've been wondering where you can find it, feel the need for it, or are looking for a great gift idea, hop on over to my site, where you can find it all! Everything from

Bowls:
















Spice Containers:







Modular Mates:







This cool garlic keeper:











And lots, lots more, folks! You can find items on sale, items for kids, and containers for on the go. So click on the pink Tupperware link on the right, and have a look around (this will take you directly to my site).

And just to sweeten things up a bit, I'm having a giveaway. I'll be posting a photo, and your job will be to come up with a cute caption for the photo. The winner of the photo contest will win some Tupperware. So, stay tuned folks, while I fetch that photo. In the meantime, check out the Tupperware site ... and tell all your friends about the giveaway so they also have a chance to win.

Mo' later....

~Brenda

No comments: