Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Late blogging = bad blogging, and that's me lately. But I still hope you had a great Valentine's Day and I HAD to show you something I came across.

I mean, really. Who goes grocery shopping the night before Valentine's Day...

Picks up some oranges....

Opens the package once she's home....

Spills one of those oranges on the floor...

Picks it up to dust it off...

And finds this:


A perfectly shaped heart imprinted on the bottom of the orange.

Now, I can either look at that as an odd coincidence, or look at it like someone out there loves me. And I choose the latter. LOL.
I have no idea how it got there, or who put it there. But it must have been God, because I'm positive this heart is not man-made.


And just so ya' know. I spread the love and presented it to my daughter for Valentine's Day, who was very appreciative but thought nothing of ripping open the beautiful heart and chowing down. Kids these days. I would have kept it in my room until it rotted.

~Brenda




No comments: