Truthfully, it really doesn't, because he's not a sour boy. I just happened to snap that picture at the exact moment he shot me a smarty pants look.
SO! I told him that in all fairness, another picture that was more true to his personality should be posted. So here they are - side by side - sweet and sour.
The real Andrew:
Dorito boy:
Ahhh, yes .... there's the real McCoy. The one with the sweet smile and sparkling eyes, donning whatever hat suits his mood ... ball caps, cowboy hats, camouflage hats, beanies, and hats you would find "Down Unda."
I love that boy!
And you know what?
He loves me too!
___________________________________________________________________
Make sure you keep reading to participate in the NAME THAT PHOTO CONTEST! I'll most likely end the contest when I've hit 20 comments, so get hoppin'! Free Tupperware awaits you....
~Brenda
1 comment:
I like the sweet picture. Should be titled Infinite Possibility.
The other one is cute, too. Title: Did we just hit a skunk?
Post a Comment