Thursday, May 20, 2010

food, family, and a fun giveaway

My family, we like what we like. Some of us like our food to stay completely untouched by other foods. For instance, no corn touching the chicken. Or the potatoes touching the stuffing. Some of us don't like frosting on our cake. Some of us will eat anything and everything, as long as it'll make a ... well, you know. Some of us eat ranch dressing on everything. And some of us can't stand anything that hops in the grass to be deeply imbedded into our deli chicken.

Like this.

When I found this pan of brownies on the counter yesterday, I knew exactly who had taken a bite out of crime the middle.



Question is .... can you tell me who took a bite out of the middle?

Why would you want to waste your time doing that?

Because you, or someone you love, is a Starbucks gulper sipper. And whoever guesses correctly first, will receive a five dollar foot long Starbucks gift card.

If a latte people guess correctly, I will use a random generator to determine the weiner winner.

So, my thirsty readers, who would go and do an out of the box thing like cut a huge piece of brownie from the middle?

Hint: The same person that cut the brownies, made the brownies.

Other Hint: "Family" includes anyone on the right sidebar. Son-in-law (Daniel) and future son-in-law (Peter) included.

Disclaimer: My family is not allowed to participate, and that includes extended family. That wouldn't be fair, and I'm all about fair.

Winner will be announced sometime.

6 comments:

Duane Scott said...

Jessie. She looks like someone that would do that.

Cori said...

Peter :)

Anna Romero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

But a certain person in your extended family would really love to have a Starbucks gift card. Cuz a certain person in your extended family really likes to drink Starbucks!! But I guess this certain person won't guess so that the contest will be fair. Sniff Sniff!!

Kate said...

Jessie. Hands down. :) I bet she looked fabulously stylish while she did it too.

Billy Coffey said...

I'm going with you, because it's always the one you least expect, right? And everyone knows the best part of a pan of brownies is the middle. I'm hungry now.