Congratulations to Billy Coffey, who has won the Starbucks gift card giveaway. Billy, if you'll send me your contact info (email me at PrairieTales@hotmail.com), I'll get the card right out to you.
I did use random.org to determine the winner, because nobody guessed correctly who cut the middle of the brownies out of the pan. So I thought pooling all of you into one and randomly choosing would be the best way to determine a winner.
What's that? Who did bake those brownies and cut the middle out?
Well, not me. Because, contrary to Billy's belief, I do not eat brownies - not even gluten free brownies, because I don't eat any grains. Or sugar.
Boring, I know.
It was not Jessie either. Because Jessie doesn't like to cook.
It was not Shaun, because Shaun doesn't cook very much, and he likes the crunchy edge pieces.
It was not Ashlee, because Ashlee lives in Georgia with her new husband. :)
Peter is as innocent as he looks. Peter eats anything and everything, no matter how it's cut. But he was innocent. This time.
It was Andrew. My pitcher loves to play chef, and he likes what he likes when it comes to brownies. He'll not hesitate to eat edge pieces, but apparently, given a choice, he prefers the middle!!
So congratulations to Billy Coffey for winning some coffee!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. If you haven't visited Billy's website, please hop on over there by clicking here. Billy is an incredible writer with his own book, Snow Day, coming out this year. I'm personally twiddling my thumbs, waiting for day it hits the shelves. I'm going to gobble Snow Day up like Andrew gobbles brownie middles.
Now I'm off to start my day with Jessie, who is feeling akin to Eeyore today. And for very good reason. Stay tuned to find out why!
3 comments:
Woot! Still think you might've sneaked that brownie, though. That just looked too good not to sneak, even if you don't normally eat them.
Darn.
I would definitely eat some gluten/dairy free brownies!
Thanks for being my first blog frog commenter! I am actually re-considering blog frog and thinking about ponying up and creating a Twitter account. Can't possibly try to keep up with both though.
Thank you for the advice. I'll be sure and visit you if I do!
Post a Comment