Andrew is getting rather ... shall we say ... large. At five foot, eight inches tall (at age 13), he not only towers over me (at five foot three), but he shows no signs of slowing down. I've threatened to stop feeding him if he doesn't put a stop to it, but as teenagers tend to be, it goes in one ear and out the other.
However, five foot eight and thirteen does not automatically mean that you are too big for a little bubble blowing. And really ... who is? I love to blow bubbles like these:
And so does Andrew ... but please notice that this is a mega bubble tank. Because he's too big to be blowing bubbles out of those little baby bubble bottles.
Of course, it always turns into a game of combat with teenage boys. It's very important that we attack those killer bubbles!
I'm glad I was not a bubble on this day.
~Brenda, the bubble buster's mama on the prairie

2 comments:
I guess you are never too old for bubbles!! lol
I love the pictures!
For Easter my mom got everyone...including the adults...bubblewands. We all were outside for a good hour blowing bubbles. I'll have to put pictures up on my blog. So I agree that you're never too old for bubbles.
Found you via blogfrog. And I'm glad I did!
Post a Comment