Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Winning Pic

Thanks so much to each one of you who voted on my last post! It was interesting to see what everyone liked, and I think all y'all have similar tastes to mine.

The overriding fave was pic #15, with Jessie and Peter on their way to find work the dirt path.



However ... when choosing a picture for the sidebar, I think visitors might want to see their cute little faces.

Just a hunch.

So I'm going to go with the second place winner, which is pic #12.



I am totally in love with this picture, because it really does their cute little faces justice. And here on Prairie Tales, justice is high priority.

That's why I'm so ticked off about the signing of the Obamacouldntcarelessaboutthewellbeingofthiscountry Obamacare bill going into effect.

But that's another post.

Thanks again for participating, and for blessing my socks off in general.

~Brenda

3 comments:

Kami said...

Hey there pretty lady! I'm just catching up on blogging right now and I had to leave a comment to tell you that your Jessie is beautiful! I love these pictures - they're fantastic .. you are one talented mama!

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

Great pic Bren! Just curious, what kind of camera do you use?

Laura said...

Both of those photos are amazing!