Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Madness


Sometimes ... I go out in my ugly Uggs and pink fuzzy robe ...




But only ....




When there's a big occasion ...


Like getting a boat load of snow ....




The day after ....



A warm ...



Sunny ....


Seventy degree...




middle of March day ....



the day before!!


                                                          
That kind of March Madness only takes place out here on this crazy Prairie.

And I love it!!!

~Brenda

4 comments:

Dawn Herring said...

We had snow here just a few days ago, which is basically unheard of here in N Texas, where we never used to get snow much. This winter we had 4 storms, one on the first day of spring! Two days later, temps in the 70's.

TIFFANY said...

We had the same thing here in OK. I had my kids out at the park on Friday afternoon-short sleeves, no jackets. Woke up to everything covered in snow on Saturday morning. Crazy!

PW said...

HI, Stranger, I'm back in blogger land! That's some snow you had and just after a 70 degree day, wow! Definitely March madness!

The Redhead Riter said...

That snow looks like heaven to me. Beautiful pictures.