Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dramatic Black and White

(Click to enlarge)


I thought I would join I Heart Faces this week for their photo contest. It's Dramatic Black and White Week. I think this photo is dramatic because she is one multi-taskin' baby!! Binki sucking and soccer playing are no small feat, right? And trust me, she can simultaneously do it all. Like a pro.

You can join the fun by clicking the button below and posting your own dramatic b&w. Enjoy!!

~Brenda






9 comments:

hezro said...

i love the composition. too cute! She definitely looks like she's on a mission!

Lollidale Farm said...

So cute! Classic multi-tasking baby shot! ;) I also love the angle.

Come check out my entry!

Allie said...

Adorable! What a bust little girl! Thank you very much for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl. So sweet! Make sure you remember to put the permalink into your post next week, ok? : )

Alison said...

What a sweetie! My oldest was a binkie sucker too.

Ashlee said...

Mother, that is a volleyball. Very good picture though, you're becoming quite the photographer. ;)

~Brenda said...

It IS a volleyball ... but she's a little short for that. So she played soccer with it. :-D

~Mom/Brenda

Brandie said...

So cute! I love the angle. I entered this week too!!

Ashley said...

What a sweetie, and that is sincere talent to do it all! Great photo!