Friday, March 6, 2009

Lovely Lurkers

I have noticed recently that I have some lurkers on my blog.

I confess - I have always had a fear of lurkers. Lurkers behind bushes as I'm walking through a dark parking lot ... Lurkers outside my windows, peering in as they sit in the darkness, and I in the light ... Lurkers stalking my beautiful daughters ... Lurk, lurk, lurk....

I sound like I've watched one too many creepy movies ...

But you know what?

You don't scare me!!

Why?

Cuz I know that you are lovely lurkers. Friendly lurkers. I just know it!! You lurk because, in spite of the fact that I am somewhat of an amateur blogger, you are interested in something I am saying, pictures I post, or links on my blog.

Well ... I have something to say to you, dear lurkers:

Come out of the darkness. Tell me who you are. I am friendly too, just like you. If we began talking to each other, we might even find out that we have lots in common. You might learn something from me, and I will most assuredly learn something from you. Are you another little housewife on the prairie? Are you a mom of teenagers? Are you a woman? Are you interested in crafts and cooking (and Tupperware!)? Are you married?

That's just a start, my sweet lurkers. The sky is the limit! So post a comment, ask a question, tell me what you'd like to see on my blog. Tell me what you know. Share with me. Share with the other lurkers. If you have something you'd like me to pray about with you, let me know. I want to get to know you. If you are not comfortable sharing your requests with everyone, email me your prayer request to Tuppermom77@yahoo.com. In essence, I want to be a blessing to you.

I know. Monkey see, monkey do. And so I will be the first to share something with you.

But you'll have to wait. So check back, sweet lurkers. And whatever you do, keep lurking. But please be a lurker that is easily discovered. ;-)

Blessings to all,

~Brenda

There's something about shadows because you make your own mind up about what's lurking in them. ~Richard O'Brien

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

Thanks for the RT tonight! :) This was a fun post to read!