Now - down to business! Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the greatest commenter of them all? Wait. Who cares what the mirror says?! I'm the owner of this blog!
Truthfully, I loved all the captions. However, one stood out to me, and the reason is that it's soooo close to the exact caption I would have chosen for this picture:
"Yuck, stale Doritos! Doesn't your mom know about Tupperware?"
Grandma Coats
Baaahahahaaa!! Good one, Grandma Coats!! I'll be sure and properly store our chips in some Tupperware next time. ;-) Grandma Coats, if you'll contact me, I'll be sure and get your Tupperware to you ASAP style. I know you can't live without those Salt and Pepper shakers much longer.
But wait!! There's more!! While Grandma Coats did win the major caption/Tupperware, I had one other person who left a comment that deserves recognition. Putting a caption to the "sweet" photo of Andrew wasn't part of the competition. But when I saw these words that this dear person bestowed upon my sweet photo...well...I knew I had to mention it.
So the caption worthy of mention for this photo:
is.....
"Infinite Possibilites"
Don't you just love that?! Maybe it's because I'm the mother of that sweet face. But I wholeheartedly agree with Judith Robl's caption. ;-) The saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words, but in this case, two will suffice.
If you want to know a little more about Judith, you can go to her blogs at www.ephemeracaptured.blogspot.com or www.praisegarment.blogspot.com. Thanks, Judith, for the stunning (and oh so true) words.
And thank you to everyone who participated. Each one of you made me laugh, and I had a riotous time with my first ever photo contest!!
((Hugs)) and love to all,
~Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment