Well, Christmas is almost over for yet another year. With everyone tucked into bed, I thought I'd write a short blog. We DID have that white Christmas I always dream about. It snowed most of the day, which made for a great sledding opportunity for Andrew and his two cousins (Bob's boys, Tristan and Skylar). Andrew got a new sled, given to him by Jessie, so he was excited to try it out. Although the snow didn't accumulate to much, it did come down most of the day, and we still had snow on the ground from a previous storm.
My plan was to take a family picture outside, with the snow falling around us. But ... I seem to have a couple of teenage daughters who ran off with my camera and by the time they got back, the snow had stopped. Sooo ... maybe next year. They took a few pictures of themselves in the snow, but my computer's not letting me post them, so I will try again tomorrow.
All in all, the day was very pleasant, and I feel very blessed. Among other things, Michelle and I made those traditional peanut butter balls I spoke of. I have a feeling they'll all be gone in but a few days though! After all, Uncle Bob is in the house! ;-)
Hopefully, I'll write again tomorrow and even post some pictures. Hope you all had a great Christmas. :-)
~PrairieBren
No comments:
Post a Comment