Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas The Night Before Christmas....

...and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for Brenda, who still needs to fill stockings before she shuts down the house. :-) Obviously, I'm too tired to write much of anything that makes sense. But I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great day tomorrow. We opened gifts tonight, and some of them were very thoughtful and kind. Bob and his family are here, and I am comforted by their presence. I anticipate and full day of food and fun tomorrow, and I'll be sure and stop by to tell you about it at the end of the day. In the meantime, again, Merry Christmas and love to you all.

Love,
PrairieBren

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." ~Calvin Coolidge

No comments: