Monday, November 15, 2010

oh my stars!


I can't talk very well today, cuz by dose is plugged up and I'b dot feelid very well. So here are sobe pictures to keep you occupied til I returd.

I fidally fidished by start quilt. I watted to take the pics outside, cuz the colors of the quilt are so earthy. Sorry for the look od by face. It was sdowing. 





Aaaaaaachoooooo!!!!!

Oh, excuse be.

I'll be ok ... really. Just a lil' sdiffle. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Brenda... you had me laughing. I can just picture you trying to talk with that cold. You wrote it out perfectly. LOVE the Quilt. You did a great job. It's beautiful. I would love to have time to learn to do something like that.

Hope you feel better and stay out of the snow.... even if it is to take pictures. :-)

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

Jerry said...

Oh My Stars....get over it soon!...Not the quilting.