I've never participated in a Not Me! Monday, but there's a first time for everything, right?
Deep breath. Here goes.
This week, I did not let my child make a fort in the back yard made out of wood scraps, cardboard, and other various materials that made our backyard look like Redneck Central. I would never impose upon our neighbors in that way. Nope. Not me!!
And speaking of Redneck Central, I also did not, nor would I ever, ever, ever post a picture of Jeff Foxworthy on Facebook as my husband's Doppelganger. Shaun doesn't look like Mr. Foxworthy, nor is he a redneck, so there is no resemblance at all. And no, I did not laugh right along with my friends when they saw the
And last ... I was not too lazy to walk down the stairs to retrieve the book I am currently reading, and start a new book before finishing the other! I always finish what I'm reading before going on to the next, as that is the proper, systematic way of doing things. I am never lazy, and never undisciplined like that.
Nope!! Not me!!!
~Brenda
5 comments:
Great 1st Not Me's! See, it was not so painful afterall! ;o)
Awesome JOB!
My boys call playing with trash "recycling"
I am now a follower
Jessica
www.atlmomguide.com
Great job on losing your Not Me virginity!! ;)
Love the redneck central...we don't ever look like that either!
It was my first not me monday today too! great job on yours!
Jen
Redneck central too funny.
Great first try.
Post a Comment