What I'm reading:
- Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin
- Psalm 30
- Baptist Chatecisms
Projects:
- Getting my basement in order, and a guest bedroom set up for when company comes.
- Helping organize a wedding, to be held on April 24th, for Ashlee and Daniel (engagement pics coming soon).
- Painting my bedroom. I got a new comforter set last night, and I'll go buy the paint shortly. I might even take before and after pictures, just for YOU! ;)
- Writing a book. I've actually started the writing process. Meaning, words are on
paperscreen. Writing time will be sporatic until April 25th, but I plan to hit it harder than ever after that.
I am reminded of a quote by Mark Twain that says:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
So I pray that I keep my focus on the tasks that are really, truly important. And at the same time, explore, dream, and discover.
It's a balancing act that this off balance ballerina could use some help at.
~Brenda
2 comments:
So happy to hear from you and find out that you are plugging along on the book. Good job! Keep it up! :)
Love Mark Twain's comment.
Good luck with all your projects but don't forget to breathe....
Love to you
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com
Post a Comment