Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Ever hear of Not Me Monday? It was started by MckMamma, over at My Charming Kids. Click here to visit her blog.




This last week, I certainly did not, nor would I ever call a person in a position of respect lame. Even if they said something lame, I would never tell them that they were. That's disprespectful and I always treat others with the respect they deserve.

When meeting someone by the name of Brad for the first time, I certainly did not respond with a stupid thing like, "Hi Brad. I guess we have a lot of the same letters in our name." Now that is truly lame, and I would never say something lame. Ever. I am always witty and clever, and I always make a good first impression.

When getting my hair cut, I did not get a sick feeling in my stomach with all the chopping sounds going on in back of me and blurt out to my hairdresser, "So - are you like snipping huge chunks of my hair off, or what is it that you are doing back there?" I have nothing but confidence in my beatiful hairdresser, and I would never make her uncomfortable.

And just so you know, I did not take my family out to eat more days than I fixed nutritious, well balanced meals for them. I'm a fantastical cook, and am so concerned about my family's health that I go to great lengths just to make sure they are eating five full servings of fruits and veggies per day. Every day. Mmm hmmm....

What about you? Have something you didn't do this week? Link up and join the fun in telling about it!

~Brenda

No comments: