Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Here's a few pics from my trip to Georgia. I'm just going to give you a little teaser, until I get home (tomorrow!!). Wouldn't want to give all my news away in one post ya' know. ;)
















I'll give ya' a hundred bucks if you can tell me where I've been. ;)
And yes, I had my fingers crossed when I said that.
See ya' soon!!!
~Brenda

5 comments:

Annie @ astonesthrowfrominsanity said...

You and your daughter look like sisters!

Mandy said...

Hey! Just stopping by to say "hi"! So "hello"!

I don't know where you've been...so I guess the $ doesn't have my name on it! I love the look of your blog right now...very cozy...and I appreciate that you've kept some constant elements to it when some bloggers change so much you don't know if you've been there before or not! Oh! And these are such good pictures of you!

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Brenda said...

Annie, do you know how many times I heard that on my trip? :))

Trench Mommy, I guess I'll put the kabosh on changing my blog after what you said. Ha! Really, I just want one that enables me to put bigger pics up. Other than that, I'm satisfied. Thanks for stopping by!

~Brenda

Anonymous said...

where did ya go?